Sanimax is a complete wastewater pumping unit for installation at floor level. It is fitted with an ABS submersible pump from the Robusta or MF ranges.
Sanimax is suitable for the removal of liquids containing solid particles up to 30mm from hand wash basins, domestic washing machines or showers. The pumping unit is in accordance with EN 12050-2.
- Ready-to-use, plug-in unit, supplied with a Euro plug.
- A compact triangular design optimises space beneath the hand wash basin.
- Can be fitted with ABS Robusta 202 TS or MF 154 and 324 pumps, complete with non-return valve and level control. A separate check valve should be used for heads over 5m.
- Solids handling up to 10mm for Robusta, 20mm for MF 154 and 30mm for MF 324.
- Seven ports (5x40mm, 2x50mm), ready-prepared with seals, which can be used for inflow, discharge, power cable or flexible hose connection to a washing machine (adaptor supplied).
- Odour-tight lid with odour lock and venting, including charcoal odour filter and overflow protection.
- Option of an alarm float switch.