The Sanimat 2002 is a flood-proof double lifting station for automatic sewage pumping from areas below the backwash level. The system is in accordance with EN 12050-1.
- Domestic houses
- Large public buildings
- Commercial developments
- New build
- Refurbishment applications
- Plug-in unit with CEE plug-and-phase sequence changeover facility.
- Easily transported and fitted. Compact dimensions allow access through a standard door opening.
- Dynamic pressure level sensor on the tank, with separate sensors for inflow level and high level water alarm.
- Trouble-free maintenance as the motor housing can be simply removed.
- Vortex impeller for reliable pumping of both faecal and faecal-free sewage.
- Option of 2- or 4-pole motors.
- Direct toilet connection is possible in the case of wall-mounted WC units.
- One variable inlet (DN 150) with 90° elbow, two horizontal (DN 150), and five vertical (2 x DN 100/150, 2 x DN 70, 1 x DN 40). One DN 70 port is needed as a vent line. DN 40 port is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump.
- Discharge flange DN 80, as well as flanged socket with 4 sleeve and clips (for discharge pipe DN80/100).
- Sloping container floor that prevents deposits.
- Integrated valve system consisting of two non-return ball valves.
- Built-in mains alarm (visual and acoustic), can be converted to mains-independent by inserting a battery.
- Maximum temperature of the media is 40°C for continuous operation; up to 60 °C for intermittent (maximum of 5 minutes).