The Sanimat 4002 is a flood-proof lifting station for automatic pumping of wastewater and sewage from areas below the backwash level. The system is in accordance with EN 12050-1.
- Apartment blocks
- Large commercial developments
- Sanimat has a sturdy construction and is easily transported and fitted. Its compact dimensions allow access through a standard door opening.
- Four outflow port options (DN 100) to fit selected pumps from the AS or AFP ranges. It can be fitted with one (Sanimat 1501 and 2501) or two pumps (Sanimat 1502, 2502 and 3702).
- Six inflow port options: four horizontal (1 x DN 100, 2 x DN 150, 1 x DN 200) and two vertical (1 x DN 100, 1 x DN 150). Also features one connection (DN 70) for a vent pipe and two connections (50mm in diameter) for connection of a hand membrane pump.
- Fitted with pneumatic level control pipe for automatic level control (requires connection to control panel).
- AS and AFP pumps feature blockage-free Contrablock hydraulics, seal monitoring and temperature control.
- Pump discharge of DN 80 or DN 100 with flange connection.
- Maximum temperature of the media is 40°C for continuous operation; up to 60°C for intermittent (maximum of 5 minutes).