Sanimat 1002 is a flood-proof, double lifting station for automatic sewage pumping from areas below the backwash level. The station is in accordance with EN 12050-1.
Sanimat 1002 is ideal for effective dewatering of
- Domestic residences
- Commercial developments
- New build
- Plug-in unit with CEE plug-and-phase sequence changeover facility.
- Easily transported and fitted. Compact dimensions allow access through a standard door opening.
- Dynamic pressure level sensor on the tank, with separate sensors for inflow level and high water level alarm.
- Trouble-free maintenance as the motor housing can be simply removed.
- Five horizontal inlet ports (4 x DN 100, 1 x DN 150) and three vertical (2 x DN 100, 1 x DN 150). Vertical vent line DN 70. Two small diameter ports (DN 40/50), suitable for wastewater only.
- DN 40 is suitable for connection of a hand membrane pump.
- Discharge flange DN 80, as well as flanged socket with 4 sleeve and clips (for discharge pipe DN80/100).
- Integrated valve system consisting of two non- return ball valves.
- Two quiet operating pumps due to four-pole, slow-running motors.
- Direct toilet connection possible in the case of wall-mounted WC units.
- Vortex impeller for reliable pumping of both faecal and faecal-free sewage.
- Sloping container floor that prevents deposits.
- Built-in mains alarm (visual and acoustic) that can be converted to mains-independent by inserting battery.
- Maximum temperature of the media is 40°C for continuous operation; up to 60 °C for intermittent (maximum of 5 minutes).