The Sanimat 1000 is a flood-proof, single lifting station that is used for the removal of wastewater and sewage from areas below the sewer level. The pumping station is in accordance with EN 12050-1.
Sanimat 1000 is ideal for the dewatering of single houses, and for new build or refurbishment applications.
It has a vortex impeller making it suitable for reliable pumping of both faecal and faecal-free sewage.
- Dynamic pressure level sensor on the tank, with separate sensors for inflow level and high water level alarm.
- Four horizontal inlet ports (2 x DN 100, 2 x DN 70) and two vertical (1 x DN 100, 1 x DN 150). Vertical vent line DN 70. DN 40 port is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump.
- DN 100 horizontal inlet ports are at different levels (180 and 220mm), which allows for flexible installation connection.
- Direct toilet connection is possible in the case of wall-mounted WC units.
- Discharge flange DN 80, as well as a flanged socket with 4 sleeve and clips (for discharge pipe N80/100).
- Integrated valve system consisting of a non-return ball valve.
Operation and maintenance
- Plug-in unit with earthed plug (230V) or CEE plug (400V), with phase sequence changeover facility.
- Easily transported and fitted. Compact dimensions allow access through a standard door opening.
- Trouble-free maintenance as the motor housing can be simply removed.
- Quiet operation due to four-pole, slow-running motor.
- Sloping container floor that prevents deposits.
- Built-in mains alarm (visual and acoustic) that can be converted to mains-independent by inserting a battery.
- Maximum temperature of the media is 40°C for continuous operation; up to 60°C for intermittent (maximum of 5 minutes).