ABS Piranhamat 701-1002 double lifting stations are flood-proof and suitable for automatic sewage pumping from areas below the backwash level in accordance with EN 12050-1. It provides reliable and economical discharge of wastewater under pressure using small-diameter pipelines.
It is suitable for new-build and refurbishment applications.
- Ready-to install, robust and compact tank for buildings with multiple dwellings, and small businesses.
- Easily transported and fitted. Compact dimensions allow access through a standard door opening.
- Fitted with ABS Piranha submersible grinder pump for problem-free pumping of sewage and wastewater containing faecal matter in pipe lines from 11/4 diameter (DN 32).
- Five horizontal inlet ports (1 x DN 150, 4 x DN 100) and six vertical (1 x DN 150, 2 x DN 100, 1 x DN 70, 1 x DN 50, 1 x DN40). DN 40 is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump.
- Maximum head of 30m; minimum head of 8m.
- Cast iron discharge outlet with threaded flange G 11/4.
- Shredding system reduces the media for blockage-free operation.
- Motor shaft is mounted on lubricated-for-life, maintenance-free ball bearings.
- Maximum temperature of the media for continuous operation is 40 °C; or up to 60°C for intermittent use (maximum of 5 minutes).