Nirolift is a single pumping station for the effective dewatering of buildings and areas below the sewer level.
Its synthetic, corrosion-resistant, gas- and odour-tight tank is made in accordance with EN 12050-2.
Nirolift is designed as a complete wastewater sump for below-ground installation. It can be used with ABS pumps from the Robusta, Coronada and MF ranges. Only faecal-free effluent can be dewatered.
- Pumping faecal-free wastewater
- Washing machines, sinks, dishwashers, showers and bathtubs
- Globular shape for extra strength, with PP-30GF manhole cover featuring floor run-off and an optional odour lock with aeration and venting.
- Designed for one Coronada 250 or MF 154-334 pump with a KS float switch, or for one Robusta 200 pump with a built-in level control.
- Easily transported and fitted. Compact dimensions allow passage through a standard door opening.
- Kit available as an accessory for sealing the top of the tank to a damp-proof course.
- Universally adjustable in height and can be swiveled: easy to align with floor levels and tiling patterns, irrespective of the inflow or direction of the discharge lines.
- Temperatures: 40°C (maximum 60°C for five minutes)
- Discharge sizes: DN 40 (R11/4")