|Moisture removal capacity||
25.9m litres / day
|Temperature range (deg. C)||
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||
The BD 100-3000 has been designed for high drying efficiency at the lowest energy cost.
• Long life silicagel desiccant with high-adsorption capacity.
• Fully automatic operation.
• Optimal spread of air over drying bed.
• Reliable, continuous drying process.
• Compatible with compressor installations.
• Guaranteed dewpoint of -40°C/-40°F or optionally -70°C/-100°F.
• Delivered complete and ready to use with all connection parts.
• Optional pre- and after-filters, factory-prepared (mounted).
• Forklift slots and lifting eyes.
• Low pressure-drop saving on compressor power.
• Regeneration cycle with thermostatic control.
• Internal heating, benefiting from the heaters radiation effect (according to model) for energy savings of up to 15%.
• Optional heat insulation of drying towers.
• Optional pressure dewpoint control, based on real dewpoint measurement.
Atlas Copcos BD desiccant dryers eliminate system failures, production downtime and costly repair and service works.