Timberwise supplies bird coils as part of a complete bird control service.
Wire coils are a neat and discreet way of preventing a bird from landing on a gutter or ledge.
The system has no pointed features, making it humane to birds, but also suitable for use in areas where children may have access.
There are many issues associated with birds roosting in urban areas:
• Unsightly stains to walls, roofs and ledges of buildings.
• Blocked gutters often leading to water ingress.
• Droppings on pavements and pathways causing slip hazards.
• Damage to building materials caused by droppings.
• Health risks from nests and droppings.
Timberwises trained and experienced surveyors will assess a site and recommend the most suitable solution for the property as well as providing a written report for the work to be carried out.