Mechanical extract ventilation
Fresh air system
|Heat recovery method||
Plate heat exchangers
|Area of installation||
The Airovent HVS 10 ventilation unit provides low-cost ventilation for new and refurbished houses, flats, apartments and sheltered accommodation.
Installed in lofts or cupboards, the unit provides efficient, low-noise ventilation for bathrooms, utility rooms and kitchens.
Airovent HVS 10 uses a low-energy EC motor and has eleven programmable speed settings. A choice of flow control points means that the unit can be customised to suit the layout of the building and its ventilation requirements.
• Meets SAP Appendix Q Eligible standards.
• Designed for continuous operation.
• Helps reduce condensation.
• Meets Building Regulations, ADF 2006, System 3.
• Four inputs for duct connections.
• Wireless remote control option.
• Accessories for humidity and time control.
• Ducting, grilles and flow control valves available.
• Low fan power.