Nor-Ray-Vac (NRV) is a gas-fired continuous radiant tube heating system, designed specially for the building it is required to heat.
It provides uniform heat coverage over the entire floor area. Alternatively, the system can also cater for distinct zones providing a varied degree of comfort within the building.
The Nor-Ray-Vac Series continuous radiant tube heating system includes six natural gas or propane burner models from 12 to 46kW, for maximum radiant tube lengths from 5.2 to 27m. Maximum tube temperatures range from 450 to 480°C.
Nor-Ray-Vac is designed to suit the application, according to: heat loss of the building for the required thermal environment, local climate conditions, the type of activity in the building and architectural features.
Features and benefits
- Reduces overall costs, with savings of up to 60% over conventional heating systems.
- In-line fuel efficient burners with inputs ranging from 12 to 46kW.
- Common vacuum fan operation.
- Stoichiometric or perfect combustion.
- 92% combustion efficiency.
- Modulation option available.
- Rapid heat-up times.
- Minimal vent penetrations - single vent allows up to 550kW.
- Capable of running three 46kW burners in a radiant branch.
- Widest range of burner inputs for any continuous system.
- Reliability and safety of operation to EN 777 (multi-burner systems).
- Qualifies for inclusion on the Government's Energy Technology List.