The Econoplate C Series range of packaged plate heat exchangers is designed for use in combination with condensing boilers.
They provide instant hot water, raising the temperature from 10 to 60°C without the need for storage. They can also be coupled with a buffer vessel for greater outputs.
- Low water content - no heat loss to the plant room causing excessive boiler firing.
- Fully modulated control valve - giving close control on heat input, minimising boiler firing and providing accurate control of HWS temperature.
- Plate exchanger - more efficient than coils and not subject to costly insurance checks; easily expand duty with additional plates.
- Water temperature raised from 10 to 60°C instantly - no legionella potential.
- Compact size - no wasted space, helps keep plant room small.
- Complete package - easy to install and service, minimum on-site installation and downtime.
Econoplate C range units are built around an epoxy coated chassis that contains the heat exchanger. The heat exchanger is constructed from a number of gasketed, stainless steel plates that can be easily added to should the output of capacity of the unit need to be increased.
The units are supplied with fact acting 3-port motorised control valves fitted to the primary circuit. The valves are modulated by a PID control that sense the secondary water temperature and opens or closes the valves in response.