The submersible XJ 900 is a high-head drainage pump with high-flow capability.
Innovative design allows this high-efficiency pump to be used both in high-head and high-flow applications.
- 50 Hz: head max 200m, flow max 120 l/s
- 60 Hz: head max 230m (754 feet), flow max 130 l/s (2090 gpm)
- High-efficiency IE3 motor for reliable operation
- High wear resistance ensures years of cost-efficient pumping
- Flexible design makes it easy to convert the pump for different hydraulic requirements
XJ 900 HD high head 3-phase
XJ 900 ND high flow 3-phase
Strong cast iron construction with outer casing gives good cooling and enables the pump to run at operating water levels all the way down to the strainer.
One investment for years of cost-efficient pumping. Impellers built back to back together with double exit volutes, and flow elbows in white cast iron ensure a long lifetime and high efficiency.
For easy conversion from ND to HD the pump is fitted with impellers and diffusers for both HD and ND versions. This give the option to stock fewer pumps and still have the right hydraulic performance for the job.
- Maximum submergence: 80m
- Protection class: IP68
- Max. temperature of pumped medium at max. power input and continuous duty: 40 °C
- Max. media density: 1100 kg/m3
- pH of pumped medium: 5-8
- Strainer hole: 8 x 34mm
- Max number of starts: 15/hr
- Motor rating: P2 90kW (108kW for 60Hz)
- Speed: 2970 rpm (3560 rpm for 60Hz)
- Weight: 1200kg (2646 lb)