PREEVA NEOS is the latest generation of packaged gas fired air heater units providing combined heating and ventilation with optional cooling. The design combines high thermal efficiency, quality components and ease of maintenance for enhanced life expectancy and reduced life cycle costs.
The range comprises six models with heat outputs from 26 to 99 kW, air volumes from 2,000 to 14,000 m3/hr and optional cooling duties from 19 to 63 kW (CHW or DX).
- PREEVA NEOS gas-fired units incorporate 4-pass heat exchanger technology for optimum efficiency and enhanced life expectancy
- Single burner with multi-try ignition provides enhanced reliability
- A fully pre-mixed blown gas modulating burner is fitted as standard. Requires a 0 to 10v DC signal to operate
- Plug fan with integral EC control suits a wide range of air volumes and external static pressures
- An optional mixing box provides air filtration and variable fresh air input
- All models are suitable for control via an optional Smartcom3 controller or a 0-10V signal from a BMS
- External units are weatherproof complete with integral gutters and integrated flue terminal. An optional weather hood can be provided
- Direct expansion (DX) and chilled water (CHW) cooling coils