Contour's Health Check Station is a simple screening booth designed to allow workplace staff and other personnel to be given tempereature and documentation checks prior to entering an area.
Persons using the booth are protected behind a durable perspex screen whilst whilst using a small cut-out to peform temperature checks to screen anyone who might have COVID-19 or disease from other viruses.
- Simple and efficient on-site assembly to ensure minimal disruption to the working day.
- Protected with BioCote® antimicrobial additives to permanently inhibit the growth of 99.9% of bacteria within two hours.
- Durable perspex screen with small cut out to allow thermometer use.
- Constructed with 1.2mm zintec steel.
- Document holder for registers, time-sheets and other important management tools.
- Clear instructional signage that can be adapted to suit branding requirements.
- Width: 120cm
- Depth: 50cm
- Height: 190cm
BioCote® anti-microbial coating
As with many of Contour's products, the Health Check Station incorporates BioCote® anti-microbial protection as standard into the paintwork. This technology provides effective and permanent protection to the surface of the station, preventing the growth of harmful microbes such as bacteria and fungi.
Regular QC testing and on-site field studies commissioned by Contour demonstrate a reduction of 99.96% in dangerous bacteria and infection such as MRSA and E.coli in less than two hours.