Contour Heating manufactures safe, anti-microbial, easy-to-clean anti-ligature ventilation grilles suitable for use in mental health and care environments, including wards, corridors, reception areas, SEN schools and care homes. The grilles provide a secure surrounding allowing
The grilles can only be accessed securely by authorised personnel, and provide a safer alternative to traditional ventilation grilles which can often be broken into sharp instruments or used as ligature points. In addition, Contour's anti-ligature grilles incorporate BioCote®, a patented silver-based anti-microbial coating proven to combat a wide range of bacteria, including MRSA.
Key features (see image)
- 1 - IP3X grille rating that provides an open area of 23%.
- 2 -The paintwork for Contour Anti-Ligature Ventilation Grille is integrated with BioCote® anti-microbial additives to inhibit the growth of bacteria by up to 99.9% and improve hygiene.
- 3 - Contours full-frame creates a quick access for cleaning and maintenance.
- 4 - Standard sizes are available or bespoke sizes are available upon request.
- 5 - Contours security fixings are used to provide access to authorised staff only.
- Small perforated holes (2mm holes at a 4mm staggered pitch) allow air to pass through.
- Robust, full frame provides easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Powder coated finish-white as standard (other colours available)
- Manufactured from 1.5mm zintec steel. 1.6mm Magnelis coated steel is also available when installing in wet areas.
- Security fixings are used to provide access to authorised staff.
- Exclusive BioCote® antimicrobial protection.
- 200 x 200mm - ALG200200
- 250 x 250mm - ALG250250
- 300 x 300mm - ALG300300
- 350 x 350mm - ALG350350
- 400 x 400mm - ALG400400
- 450 x 450mm - ALG450450
- 500 x 500mm - ALG500500
- 550 x 550mm - ALG550550