Contour's DeepClean™ low surface temperature (LST) radiator guards and anti-ligature radiator guards offer robust, hygienic and practical solutions that deliver long-term performance in the most demanding of environments. They are ideal for protecting service providers and vulnerable service users.
The guards can be retrofitted over existing heat emitters to deliver a durable low surface temperature radiator system for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities and care homes, nurseries, schools and colleges and other public access buildings.
- Safe surface temperatures to minimise the risk of injury.
- Patented quick access design enables single-person access to a radiator guard interior for regular cleaning and maintenance, provding cost-saving benefits.
- Protected with BioCote® antimicrobial additives to permanently inhibit the growth of 99.9% of bacteria within two hours.
- Specialist anti-ligature radiator guards are equipped with fully shrouded TRVs, security fixings and grilles to prevent unauthorised access and self-harm.
- Designed with rounded corners and edges to minimise the risk of injury should someone fall against a unit. Powder-coated inside and out.
- 5-year product warranty.
- Can be installed quickly and efficiently to minimise disruption to the environment.
Materials and finish
- Manufactured from zintec mild steel in various gauges from 1.2 up to 2mm, and in aluminium if intended for use in humid installation environments.
- Available in any RAL colour to complement or match the design of existing interior schemes.