Vertiv design integrated slow-, medium- or high-speed diesel generators from 100kVA upwards; from 400V to 11kV; as single or synchronised sets, paralleled to support UPS systems up to 27 MVA.
Vertiv manages all aspects from the design through to installation and service requirements of each project, with the aim of meeting the highest levels of operational performance, availability and total cost of ownership.
- Delivering entire systems including bespoke mechanical and electrical installation through to project management and installation
- Supporting equipment throughout its lifespan with Vertiv’s remote monitoring capabilities
- Designing installations that meet stringent noise, vibration and emission requirements
- Supporting factory acceptance, site acceptance and integrated system testing
- Vertiv LIFE Remote Monitoring for UPS provides 24/7/365 emergency call out cover
- Engineers achieve a first-time fix rate of 91% which is 11% higher than the industry average
- Peace of mind knowing that equipment is being maintained by a team of 120 qualified engineers, available across the UK
- ENEC monitoring for diesel generators provides real-time energy management information