BioWall UV air disinfection is an in-duct air purification system that is installed in the duct parallel to the airflow.
Installing a BioWall in the ventilation duct allows for maximum disinfection due to prolonged exposure of the bio-contaminants to high-power UV-C. The control box is equipped with dry contacts for BMS.
The BioWall has been successfully tested by EPA for Homeland Security in the United States.
- Completes the work of filters by sterilizing what goes through them
- No addition to pressure losses
- Ensures continuous air quality
- Destroys up to 99.9999% of bio-contaminants
- Available in 18″, 24″, 30″, 40″, 50″ and 60″ lengths
- 5 high-intensity 19mm UV lamps
- 7″ touch screen for unit real time operational status
- Dry contacts for BMS
Disclaimer regarding the coronavirus pandemic
A powerful UV air purifier can reduce the possibility of spreading contaminants, like viruses, inside buildings but it does not eliminate the necessity of safe hygiene practices