Ozcon cleanroom air purifiers consist of multiple-stage air filters backed up with germicidal UV-C to purify the air from all airborne pathogens like viruses and bacteria. They are designed to purify and destroy biological and chemical contaminants that circulate throughout the room.
The AC-1500 mobile cleanroom air purifier is for environments that need “Critically Important Clean Air”.
Incorporating H14 HEPA filtration and germicidal UV-C for sterilisation, the AC-1500 provides 100% purified air.
- Efficient pathogen and particle removal with H14 HEPA filtration and germicidal UV-C
- Fast and easy installation
- A practical solution for obtaining a clean area
- Suitable for patient isolation
- Robust and compact design
- High-performance, quiet operation
- Increased filter life, very low energy cost
- Simple filter replacement for non-professionals, easy maintenance
- Effective Area: 10 m2 to 200 m2 (ceiling height has been considered as 2.8 meters.)
- 1500 m3/h air purifying capacity
- H14 HEPA Filter
- Germicidal UV-C Technology
- Eliminates 99.97 % of the viruses and bacteria.
- Offices, pubs, restaurants
- Infection control units
- Protective or infectious patient isolation
- Intervention and examination rooms
- Intensive care units (ICU)
- Newborn units
- Dental health centres
- Cell culture laboratories
- Molecular analysis laboratories
- Animal research laboratories