06 February 2020
Delta Membrane Systems introduces the new PowerMaxx2 battery back-up for the basement waterproofing sector.
For homeowners and businesses who utilise underground space, a battery back-up is an essential piece of equipment for peace of mind if the power goes out.
The PowerMaxx2 offers the same Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) benefits as the PowerMaxx which is regarded as the most dependable for resilience and protection on the market, with added intelligent features.
PowerMaxx2 key features
- Industry-leading Dynamic Polling (DyPoll) which will only provide power when power is required. Dynamic Polling – staggered 10, 20, 40, 80 and 120 seconds.
- Digital display able to relay clear running status of the battery back-up.
- User-friendly menu to show operational statistics, reset battery service interval and other fault-finding aids.
- User-friendly interface able to display clear, comprehensive codes.
- Internal non-volatile log that captures and records critical events.
- Internal installation and set-up configuration aid.
- VRLA maintenance-free lead acid internal battery.
- Can be remotely integrated when wired to a Wi-Fi connected PowerMaxx2 monitoring device.
- Enhanced convection ventilation system (avoiding the requirement of a noisy internal cooling fan).
The PowerMaxx2 is still capable of the necessities required for basement and underground structures:
- Alerts the end user if there is a mains power failure.
- Will keep pump system powered in the event of mains power failure.
- Remains operational in standby mode for at least 10 days without mains power.
- Can be added to new or retrofitted to existing installations.
- Virtually inaudible and offers tamper-proof installation.
- Compact quick charger to top up the battery from empty in just 5 hours.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Minimise risk by incorporating the PowerMaxx2 into your project - customers and clients are offered market-leading reliability.