AEL brazed plate heat exchangers consist of heat exchangers that are designed and built with a pack of refined AISI 316 plates which are brazed together to the PED (97/23/CE). The whole process of design is completed by copper or nickel Brazing in a furnace. The assembly of the plate pack during manufacture complies with EN ISO 9001 as every second plate is made and brazed in position. In each plate pack there are two separate flow channels with the Primary and Secondary mediums in counter current.
AEL's online heat exchanger sizing calculators
AEL has developed a free tool to help specifiers when it comes to selecting the right system and getting an instant quotation for that system. AEL has standardised a large selection of Heat Exchanger duties and created tailored calculators for the following, which can be found on the company's website:
- Domestic hot water (DHW) plate heat exchanger sizing calculator
- Central heating system break plate heat exchanger sizing calculator
- Swimming pool plate heat exchanger sizing calculator
- Underfloor heating plate heat exchanger sizing calculator
- Wall-mounted substations plate heat exchanger sizing calculator