|For the ventilation of||
Em-Louvre is a high-performance smoke vent, fully certified to BS EN12101-2 and designed for installation into facade apertures or curtain walling.
Em-Louvre electrically operated smoke vents open to 90° in under 60 seconds, to release smoke and heat from stairwells, corridors, lobbies and atria, and ensure escape routes are kept clear.
As an additional benefit, Em-Louvres may also offer low-level fresh air and comfort ventilation.
The thermally broken aluminium framework can be delivered mill finish, anodised or powder coated, and you can choose from double and triple glazed glass, or solid insulated blades.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and glazing options
- Open to 90° within 60 seconds for immediate, effective smoke and heat clearance
- Choice of double or triple glazed glass, or solid insulated blades
- Sound reduction with acoustic insulation up to 41db RW
- Actuator electrical consumption is minimal and incorporates anti-trapping feature
- Impact-resistant to DIN 18032-3
- Barrier load to BS 6180:2011
- Anti-burglar to EN1627 RC2