|For the ventilation of||
Em-Louvre is a high-performance smoke vent, fully certified to BS EN12101-2 and designed for installation into facade apertures or curtain walling.
Em-Louvre electrically operated smoke vents open to 90° in under 60 seconds, to release smoke and heat from stairwells, corridors, lobbies and atria, and ensure escape routes are kept clear.
As an additional benefit, Em-Louvres may also offer low-level fresh air and comfort ventilation.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and glazing options
- Open to 90° within 60 seconds for immediate, effective smoke and heat clearance
- Sound reduction with acoustic insulation up to 41db RW
- Actuator electrical consumption is minimal and incorporates anti-trapping feature
- Impact-resistant to DIN 18032-3
- Barrier load to BS 6180:2011
- Anti-burglar to EN1627 RC2
- Thermally-broken aluminium framework can be delivered mill finish, anodised or powder-coated
- Double and triple glazed glass, or solid insulated blades