Whitesales offers a free CPD training programme for architects called 'Smoke ventilation and its importance and regulation'.
This seminar - which is presented at a date, time and location of your choice - highlights the importance of smoke ventilation for buildings and occupants, as well as the regulations that govern compliance around the topic. It also advises on the design considerations involved and options available when incorporating smoke control systems into a building.
We will also cover the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of smoke control systems as well as product specifications and will allow time for questions and discussion at the end.
Brief outline of CPD content
- The history of smoke ventilation
- Why is smoke control provided?
- Principles of smoke control
- Mechanical V natural
- Certification, legislation and guidance
- Design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of smoke control systems
- Product specifications
- Q&A session