PowerMaxx2 is specifically designed to offer back-up to pump applications in case of power failure. It can run two V3 ground water pumps without mains power for up to 4 days depending on number of cycles/hr, sits in standby mode for over three weeks, and is virtually inaudible.
One or two pumps are directly fed through PowerMaxx2. If power failure occurs, the pumps automatically take power from PowerMaxx2 which will have been fully charged during mains operation. PowerMaxx2 will automatically recharge when mains power returns.
PowerMaxx2 is freestanding and can be installed in any dry ventilated area. As this unit is fitted in the power line, no additional electrical spurs are required.
PowerMaxx2 is part of the MAXXConnect family and can operate as a standby unit or can be used in conjunction with AlertMAXX and MessageMAXX.
Features and benefits
- Industry-leading Dynamic Polling (DyPoll) which will only provide power when power is required.
- Dynamic Polling – staggered 10, 20, 40, 80 and 120 seconds.
- Digital display able to relay clear running status of the battery back-up.
- User-friendly menu to show operational statistics, reset battery service interval and other fault-finding aids.
- User-friendly interface able to display clear, comprehensive codes.
- Internal non-volatile log that captures and records critical events.
- Internal installation and set-up configuration aid.
- VRLA maintenance free lead acid internal battery.
- Can be remotely integrated when wired to a Wi-Fi connected PowerMaxx2 monitoring device.
- Enhanced convection ventilation system (avoiding the requirement of an internal noisy cooling fan).
The PowerMaxx2 is still capable of the necessities required for basement and underground structures:
- Alerts the end user if there is a mains power failure.
- Will keep pump system powered in the event of mains power failure.
- Remains operational in standby mode for at least 10 days without mains power.
- Can be added to new or retrofitted to existing installations.
- Virtually inaudible and offers tamper-proof installation.
- Compact quick charger to top up the battery from empty in just 5 hours.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty