Benson OUHA oil-fired unit heaters are suitable for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
They are have a high capacity axial fan for optimum air distribution, with larger models fitted with twin fans.
OUHC models have a centrifugal fan for ducted installations and are supplied with a duct outlet spigot.
- Six heat outputs ranging from 31kW to 98kW, for use on 35 sec oil
- Alternatively, units may be specified for use with Kerosene (28 sec)
Features & benefits
- High thermal efficiency 89 - 91% (based on net calorific value) resulting in lower running costs
- Space saving - all units can be either suspended or base mounted freeing up floor space for production or storage requirements
- Simple low installation costs
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- High / low burner on models 60 to 100
- Combustion air adaptor
- SmartCom control complete with summer fan only facility
- Vertical louvres and downflow nozzles
- Wall brackets
- Mixing plenum box dampers and filters (OUHC only)
- Outlet louvres for ducted systems (OUHC only)