Thermomax is a high-performing evacuated tube collector.
HP400 is a highly efficient heat pipe collector, suitable for installation when the ideal position on the building is achievable. HP400 is a 'Dry System' recommended especially for domestic use and ideal for Northern European climates. The dry connection between manifold and tube means tubes can be easily fitted and replaced, without the need to drain down the system.
The slimline manifold is not only lighter but developments to the lid and tubes also make installation easier. An improved hinge means the lid is never separated from the manifold and a tube retaining lip is incorporated into the lid. A shorter neck on the tubes reduces movement, retaining their flexibility but making them easier to insert.
Features and benefits:
- Highly efficient - super fast heat transfer
- Unique temperature limitation safety device - memory spring to limit temperature to 90°C
- Up to 30% more efficient than traditional flat plate panels
- Designed especially for Northern European climates
- 'Plug and play' for ease of installation and maintenance
- The system consists of two separate circuits: one in each individual tube inside the heat pipe and one through the manifold into the hot water tank
- Up to 20 years guarantee (when installed by a Kingspan Solar Accredited Installer)
- MCS Approved and Solar Keymarked