Bilco natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators are manufactured to comply with all the latest regulations including the Construction Products Regulation 305/2011. All standard vents are supplied CE marked and with a Declaration of Conformity and are manufactured to meet the demands of Building Regulations, Approved Document B, BS9999 and EN12101-2.
Features and benefits
- A single linear actuator mounted on a pivoting carriage capable of opening the cover to the fire open position of 140 degrees within 60 seconds.
- Curb-mounted junction box with terminal block enclosed for power cable connection.
- Built-in wind deflector to protect open vent against wind loads.
- Newly designed closed cell EPDM sponge gasket helps meet Building Regulations air leakage targets by providing a better seal of the cover to the curb, ensuring complete weather-tightness.
- Entire vent shall be weathertight with fully welded corner joints on cover and curb.
- Fully insulated cover and curb for maximum energy efficiency.
- Curb features the Bil-Clip flashing system, an innovative method to quickly and easily secure single-ply roofing material to Bilco roof products.
- ESW-50REM - 1260 x 1260; 140kg; 1.0m2
- ESW-50REM CL - 1260 x 1260; 150kg; 1.0m2
- ESS-50REM - special order