EMU 6“–24" are submersible motor pumps with sectional construction for for vertical or horizontal installation.
They are used for a variety of water supply and circulation applications.
- For potable water supply / general water supply from boreholes and rainwater storage
- Process water supply
- Municipal water supply
- Sprinkling and irrigation
- Pressure boosting
- Pumping water in industrial applications and water control
- Operation of fountains
- For pumping water without long-fibre and abrasive constituents
The 8" series and the 10-24" series are also suitable for the utilisation of geothermal energy and for use in offshore areas.
Key features / benefits
- Pumping water from great depths
- Impellers made of Noryl or zinc-free bronze
- Wear-resistant GI bearing sleeve
- Integrated non-return valve (depending on type)
- Special materials possible
- Cast and rewindable motors
- Trimming the impeller allows individual adjustment to the duty point (depending on type)
- Vertical and horizontal installation possible (depending on the number of stages)
- Ceram CT coating possible to increase effectiveness (depending on type)