|Dimensions (h x w)||
1042, 1242, 1442, 1642, 1842, or 2042mm (H) x 80mm (D) x (no. of sections x 80mm +20mm) (W)
|Heat output (W)||
174, 200, 224, 271, 293
The Faral Vertical Longo 80 is a tall aluminium radiator in an elegant flat-fronted style that brings sophistication to the FARAL range of high output radiators.
It is available in six heights, up to 2042mm. All models are manufactured with a depth and width of 80mm.They are light in weight allowing easy handling and installation.
Faral Vertical Longo 80 is ideal for low temperature geothermal and solar systems, and are suitable for all types of boiler, including condensing boilers.
- Vertical orientation
- Available in six heights
- Supplied in pre-assembled lengths of 2 to 15 sections for transport purposes
- Can be extended on site, allowing for flexibility of design
- Thermal outputs verified and tested to the European EN442 standards
- Ideal for low temperature geothermal and solar systems
- Suitable for all heating boilers including condensing
- Lightweight to allow easy installation
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty as standard
- Standard colour RAL 9010 white
A full set of CAD files is available from the AEL Heating Solutions website.
Section dimensions and heat outputs
- Mod. VL80-1000 - max. 174W; 1042mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 80mm (D)
- Mod. VL80-1200 - max. 200W; 1242mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 80mm (D)
- Mod. VL80-1400 - max. 224W; 1442mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 80mm (D)
- Mod. VL80-1600 - max. 248W; 1642mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 80mm (D)
- Mod. VL80-1800 - max. 271W; 1842mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 80mm (D)
- Mod. VL80-2000 - max. 293W; 2042mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 80mm (D)
* Heat output verified to EN442, per section, dt=50°C
Total radiator length
No. of sections x 80mm + 20mm
1/2" standard or 3/4" optional
Maximum operating pressure
- Standard colour RAL 9010 white, also available in a choice of other colours on order (RAL1015 , RAL1018, RAL3000, RAL5010 , RAL6005, RAL7011 , RAL9005 and RAL9006)
- Double paint process
- Heat sealed in a stove at 180°C to provide strong impact-resistant finish
- Paints are certified as harmless and are below the limits according to EN71-3 standard used for children's toys
Radiators are supplied in pre-assembled lengths of between 2 and 15 sections for transport purposes, but can be extended on site, allowing for flexibility in design. They come with one air vent, one blank and two bushes to receive the valve set and wall brackets.
The radiators are tested and approved to European Standard EN442. This directive was brought into force to define “heat measurement sampling” for hot water radiators in all European countries, a positive step forward to ensuring radiators tested and approved will provide the stated heat output required and also give a guarantee that the product will be fit for purpose. EN442 provides a guarantee that the stated output of radiators from reputable manufacturers is correct and highlights and deters the use of poor quality untested radiators in European installations.